Adelaide > Melbourne 2003
6 Berth – Adelaide available from Fri, 20-Mar-2015 to Melbourne before Sun, 22-Mar-2015 from $1 per day plus $50 Free Fuel against receipts
3 Days @ 1.00 each AUD 3.00 and Kilometres 900 Kilometers then 0.28 per Kilometer
all campervan** relocation(s) are subject to availability, vehicle type, are limited to days required to be relocated between pick-up and drop-off location(s) and are subject to operator terms and conditions.
All bookings require drivers to be 22 years and or over, have held a drives license for a minimum of 2 years, have a valid drivers license documented in english “drivers license” or a valid international drivers license (subject to operators terms and conditions).
We require the following information to make the booking or you can request an Ebooking form to complete, or call us on 1300498736 / 0740814510:
5) a booking deposit and or fee of $50 (50% of the booking deposit is forfeited if cancelled after 12 hours from booking date and time and or is refunded in-full by the supplier minus the day rate charges and or any other applicable charges and or add on’s and where listed free relocation* listings attract a non-refundable booking fee at point of reservation and or booking).
5.1) additional day rate(s) charges are not included in base rate(s) booking deposit as advertised and are an additional payment option.
6) a $250 pre-authorisation bond debited against your credit card (upto 100% of the pre-authorisation is forfeited if cancelled after 12 hours from booking date and time and or is refunded the day after collection of vehicle by the agent).
The operator requires the following information at point of collection:
7) an operator / supplier bond of $1000 or optional extra insurance policy (refunded by the operator on return of the vehicle being subject to the operator/supplier refund policy and terms and conditions).
8) any additional charges for an extra driver (NOTE: please advise at time of booking the duration of campervan hire days required)..
9) fuel allowances if applicable will be credited by the operator against receipts to the total value allowance on return of the vehicle being subject to the operator/supplier refund policy and terms and conditions.
10) Optional extra: The Liability is the amount of money that you are liable for if the rental vehicle (or third party property) is damaged. You can leave the Liability at the highest amount (Standard Liability), or choose one of the reduction options below (if applicable).
– Standard Liability AUD 1,000.00 bond applies 5 Days @ 0.00 each
Standard Liability bond due on pick up – Liability Reduction Option 1 AUD 250.00 bond applies
5 Days @ 20.00 each Reduces the liability bond by paying an additional amount per day
All request reservations are processed during office hours 10am – 5pm AEST and our travel agents will confirm receipt of your request and once the campervan availability is confirmed we will proceed with processing your confirmation to relocate and request payment.
photo utilised for illustration purposes only
camperman australia perth
camperman australia karijini
camperman australia monkey mia
camperman australia exmouth
camperman australia broome
relocations camperman australia
cairns camperman australia
townsville camperman australia
whitsundays camperman australia
airlie beach camperman australia
brisbane camperman australia
byron bay camperman australia
sydney camperman australia
melbourne camperman australia
great ocean road camperman australia